When you visit our salon, we will expect you to:
- Come alone to your appointments unless you are supervising children for their haircuts or require assistance
- Arrive on time to your appointment to not cause congestion in our waiting area and to help us maintain our social distancing measures. You will be asked to wait outside the salon until your stylist is ready for you.
- Sanitize your hands upon entering the salon. Hand sanitizer will be available on reception and throughout the salon for you to use
- Whilst in our salon you will be required to wear a cloth covering/mask. If you require a face mask there will be a charge of £1.
- Pay by card or contactless
- Everyone will have their temperature taken with a non contact digital thermometer when entering the salon (If the reading is high, you will then be asked to make a new appointment at least 7 days later)
Please also not that:
If you are feeling unwell with a high temperature or you are living with someone who has symptoms of coronavirus, then will we reschedule your appointment for a later date, taking into consideration that it can take up to 14 days for symptoms to start to appear.
We will be carrying out social distancing measures and extra cleaning schedules throughout the day, so please be patient with us whilst we deal with the added measures that we need to put in place to keep you and our team safe.
We look forward to welcoming you back through our doors soon!